NOTE: BECAUSE OF COVID-19, THE FOLLOWING MEETING WILL BE HELD USING
GOTOMEETING.COM AT THE MARCH 16, 2020, MEETING, PURSUANT TO RESOLUTION NO.
2020-03-16, THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW TOWN COUNCIL ADOPTED AN ELECTRONIC PARTICIPATION POLICY IN EMERGENCY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The Council will use this platform to accommodate public comments as best they can, during the public comments portion of the meeting. The following meeting will be held remotely.
The Town of Mountain View is inviting you to a scheduled GoToMeeting meeting.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
– One-touch: tel:+16467493112,,345963317#
Access Code: 345-963-317
THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW
TOWN COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
FEBRUARY 22, 2021
1) CALL THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW TOWN COUNCIL TO ORDER AT THE TOWN HALL, 4176 BENTON STREET/ROLL CALL (Any Council member with any potential conflicts of interest regarding any agenda matters will declare them after Roll Call)
Public Announce Attendance after Roll Call – Brief Recap of Rules – Q&A
2) APPOINTMENT OF TEMPORARY CLERK FOR FEBRUARY 22, 2021 MEETING
3) CONSENT AGENDA
The items listed under “Consent Agenda” are intended to be acted on with a single motion and vote. This expedites the handling of routine matters by the Council. The Council has received the information prior to this meeting. The Mayor will ask if a citizen wishes to have a specific item discussed. A Council member may request an item be removed from this agenda on behalf of a citizen or themselves and will state whether the item will be discussed in the meeting or tabled. The removal of an item requires a second and majority vote of the Council to be removed. Items on the Consent Agenda are then voted on by a single motion, second, and non-roll call vote.
Summary Account Information & Accounts Payable for November 2020 – Finance Committee
Meeting Minutes –
4) UNSCHEDULED PUBLIC COMMENTS-COMMENTS ARE LIMITED TO 3 MINUTES
This time is reserved for members of the public to discuss items not scheduled on the agenda. The Council will not discuss these items, nor make any decisions on items presented during this time. The
Council will refer the items to staff for follow up. Comments are limited to 3 minutes per person. 6:35 PM
5) STAFF UPDATES AND / REPORTS (Focus on answering questions from Council only)
Public Safety – Public Works – Town Attorney
6) PUBLIC COMMENTS REGARDING CURRENT AGENDA ITEMS – LIMITED TO 3 MINUTES
7) DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF RESOLUTION NO. 2021-1-25A, A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE EXECUTION OF AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN MARK’S QUALITY LAWN & TREE AND THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR SIDEWALK, LAWN, TRASH, AND PARKLAND MAINTENANCE -MAYOR/PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR
8) DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF RESOLUTION NO. 2021-2-22A, A RESOLUTION APPOINTING THE PRESIDING MUNICIPAL JUDGE, AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE VII OF THE TOWN CHARTER. -MAYOR/ATTORNEY/COUNCILMAN ELLSWORTH.
9) DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF RESOLUTION NO. 2021-2-22B, A RESOLUTION APPOINTING R FARMER LLC AS AUDITOR FOR THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW. -MAYOR/ATTORNEY
BREAK IN SESSION 10 MINUTES
10) DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF RESOLUTION NO. 2021-2-22C, A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF 95-GALLON RESIDENTIAL TRASH CARTS IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $19,000. MAYOR/PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR
11) COMMITTEE UPDATES (Brief recap of report-focus on answering questions from Council only)
CDOC– Finance Committee – Sustainability Committee
12) MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS
13) COUNCIL MEMBERS’ REPORTS/ITEMS
14) COUNCIL TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO C.R.S. 24-6-402 OR MEETING TO ADJOURN