NOTE: BECAUSE OF COVID-19, THE FOLLOWING MEETING WILL BE HELD USING GOTOMEETING.COM AT THE MARCH 16, 2020, MEETING, PURSUANT TO RESOLUTION NO. 2020-03-16, THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW TOWN COUNCIL ADOPTED AN ELECTRONIC PARTICIPATION POLICY IN EMERGENCY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The Council will use this platform to accommodate public comments as best they can, during the public comments portion of the meeting. The following meeting will be held remotely.
The Town of Mountain View is inviting you to a scheduled GoToMeeting meeting.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
– One-touch: tel:+15713173122,,524071581#
Access Code: 524-071-581
THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW
TOWN COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
MARCH 15, 2021
- CALL THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW TOWN COUNCIL TO ORDER AT THE TOWN HALL, 4176 BENTON STREET/ROLL CALL (Any Council member with any potential conflicts of interest regarding any agenda matters will declare them after Roll Call)
Public Announce Attendance after Roll Call – Brief Recap of Rules – Q&A
- RE-APPOINTMENT OF SHELLY CLARK AS TEMPORARY CLERK
- CONSENT AGENDA
The items listed under “Consent Agenda” are intended to be acted on with a single motion and vote. This expedites the handling of routine matters by the Council. The Council has received the information prior to this meeting. The Mayor will ask if a citizen wishes to have a specific item discussed. A Council member may request an item be removed from this agenda on behalf of a citizen or themselves and will state whether the item will be discussed in the meeting or tabled. The removal of an item requires a second and majority vote of the Council to be removed. Items on the Consent Agenda are then voted on by a single motion, second, and non-roll call vote.
Meeting Minutes for February 22, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- UNSCHEDULED PUBLIC COMMENTS-COMMENTS ARE LIMITED TO 3 MINUTES
This time is reserved for members of the public to discuss items not scheduled on the agenda. The Council will not discuss these items, nor make any decisions on items presented during this time. The Council will refer the items to staff for follow up. Comments are limited to 3 minutes per person.
- STAFF UPDATES AND / REPORTS (Focus on answering questions from Council only)
Public Safety – Public Works – Town Attorney
- PUBLIC COMMENTS REGARDING CURRENT AGENDA ITEMS – LIMITED TO 3 MINUTES PER SPEAKER
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF ORDINANCE NO. 2021-3-15A, AN ORDINANCE REPEALING AND REENACTING BY REFERENCE A ZONING DISTRICT MAP OF THE TOWN OF MOUNTAIN VIEW
-MAYOR, TRAVIS REYNOLDS, COLORADO PLANNING MANAGER, SAFEBUILT
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF ORDINANCE NO. 2021-3-15B, AN ORDINANCE AMENDING SECTION 16-1-132 OF THE MOUNTAIN VIEW MUNICIPAL CODE TO CLARIFY ADMINISTRATIVE ADJUSTMENTS
-MAYOR, TOWN PLANNER
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF ORDINANCE NO. 2021-3-15C, AN ORDINANCE AMENDING ARTICLE 1 OF CHAPTER 13 OF THE MOUNTAIN VIEW MUNICIPAL CODE RELATING TO TRASH CAN LIDS
-MAYOR, PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR
7:35 PM BREAK IN SESSION 10 MINUTES
- COUNCIL DISCUSSION TO SELECT NEW TRASH CONTAINER COLOR. -PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR
- COMMITTEE UPDATES (Brief recap of report-focus on answering questions from Council only) CDOC, Sustainability Committee
- MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS
- COUNCIL MEMBERS’ REPORTS/ITEMS
- COUNCIL TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO C.R.S. 24-6-402 OR MEETING TO ADJOURN