Dear Residents, Customers, and Contractors:
Beginning June 22, 2020, the Mountain View Town Hall will be open to the public on a reduced-hour schedule of 10 a.m. through 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday. These reduced hours are necessary to reduce the risk of members of the public and employees contracting or spreading Covid-19.
In order to reopen the Mountain View Town Hall in the safest possible manner, it is necessary to implement enhanced health precautions. Residents, customers, contractors, officers, or staff may use the Town Hall without knowing they have the virus. Contracting the virus is not anyone’s fault, but we still need to protect our visitors, officers, and staff to the greatest possible extent.
For Mountain View Town Hall visitors, the following rules will be in place until further notice:
- Residents, contractors, and customers are strongly encouraged to wear masks and maintain a social distance of at least six feet from others when visiting the Town Hall.
- Please stay home if you have respiratory illness symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms. See covid19.colorado.gov/isolation-and-quarantine for more guidance.
- Please assess your health prior to coming to the office. If you have a trouble breathing, fever, loss of taste, muscle aches, sore throat, a cough, or other unusual symptoms, please do not visit the Town Hall.
- We may ask residents, customers, and contractors entering the office to participate in infrared thermometer temperature checks and ask if you have any unusual symptoms.
- The Town will provide supplies of hand sanitizer inside the front entrance.
- Only one member of the public will be allowed into the building per Town department (court, town clerk, building permits, and police dept.) at any one time. Contractors working onsite are exempt from this maximum occupancy rule but are encouraged to wear masks and maintain a six-foot social distance.
- The Town strongly encourages residents to call to set up an appointment ahead of time, to prevent having to wait outside. Town Clerk Sarah Albright can be reached at 303-421-7282, Court Clerk Beverly Seidel at 303-432-9097, and the Mountain View Police Department at 303-425-1748.
- If members of the public enter through the lobby without calling ahead, Town staff will notify them if the occupancy limit has been met and if they must wait outside until other customers leave the building.
- While waiting on the Town Hall property, please maintain a six-foot social distance from others.
Thank you for helping keep everyone safe,
Glenn Levy, Mayor -The Town of Mountain View Colorado