Due to the emergency Covid-19 outbreak, the Mountain View Town Hall will be closed to the public, effective 3-18-2020. We must take this action in order to help safeguard our community and staff.
Starting tomorrow, and until further notice, staff and public officials will be working from home as much as possible. Rest assured that we have a plan in place to manage our staff’s remote work and help ensure they remain compensated during this crisis.
We’re requesting that residents and others take the following actions:
- Please conduct all Town business through mail and/or email if possible.
- Please mail payments for quarterly fees (or moving violation fees and fines). We also offer a drop box on the wall to the left of the Town Hall front door for making payments.
- To call in a payment, please leave a message. Staff will be checking voicemails several times a week and will call you back to take that payment during their limited on-site office visits.
- When submitting a building permit, please email the permit application to the Town.
- Town contact information and permit applications can be found on our website, located at http://www.townofmountainviewcolorado.org/
- If necessary, please contact our Court Clerk, Bev Seidel, through email and telephone at firstname.lastname@example.org and 303-432-9097. (Email is best.)
- If you’re a resident who’s unable to mail a payment or drop it off, our Police Department will pick up payments. Please call or email the Town Clerk at the below number for details.
- If you have questions on this bulletin, please call Town Clerk Sarah Albright at 303-421-7282 or—for a faster reply–email her at email@example.com.
- Finally, due to this crisis, I’ve authorized staff to waive all late charges on quarterly, resident fees and moving violation payments, for the next 60 days, commencing 3-18-2020.
Thank you in advance for helping our community stay safe.