How Do I Become a Candidate?
The next regular municipal election will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. This election will be a mail ballot election coordinated with Jefferson County. There are three Mountain View Town Council seats up for election. Municipal elections in Colorado are “nonpartisan,” meaning candidates do not run for election on a designated party ticket.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be a qualified elector in the Town of Mountain View.
- Be a resident of Mountain View for at least 12 consecutive months preceding the date of the election.
The 2019 Candidate Manual which contains information and forms necessary to run for Town Council is now available with the Town Clerk. You are encouraged to come to the Town Clerk’s Office at Town Hall, 4176 Benton Street, and visit with Sarah Albright, Town Clerk. She would love to meet you personally and answer any questions you may have. She will also work closely with you throughout the campaign season. You can reach Sarah at 303-421-7282 or email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Sarah Albright, Town Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Telephone Number:
- Street Address:
4176 Benton Street, Mountain View, CO 80212
- Monday through Thursday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM