On November 6, 2020, Governor Polis issued a directive to local governments to reduce their on-site staffing due to an upswing in Covid-19 cases in the State of Colorado. Since June 2020, we have already limited on-site staff work. However, in order to protect the public-and Town employees-and reduce our risk of contracting or spreading Covid-19, it has become necessary to close the Mountain View Town Hall to the public between November 16, 2020 and January 1, 2021.
During this time, public Mountain View Town Hall access will be by appointment only. Court-related appointments will be scheduled during Court Clerk Beverly Seidel’s on-site workdays (Monday and Wednesday between 10am and 2pm), and Town Clerk-related appointments during Sarah Albright’s scheduled days of Tuesday and Thursday between 10 am and 2 pm.
We are requesting that residents and members of the public take the following actions:
• Please conduct all Town business through mail and/or email if possible.
• Please mail payments for quarterly fees (or moving violation fees and fines). We also offer a drop box on the wall to the left of the Town Hall front door for making payments.
• To call in a payment, please leave a message for the appropriate department. Staff will be checking voicemails several times a week and will call you back to take that payment during their limited on-site office visits.
• When submitting a building permit, please email the permit application to the Town.
• Town contact information and permit applications can be found on our website, located at http://www.townofmountainviewcolorado.org/
• If necessary, please contact our Court Clerk, Bev Seidel, through email and telephone at firstname.lastname@example.org and 303-432-9097. (Email is best.)
• If you’re a resident who’s unable to mail a payment or drop it off, our Police Department will pick up payments. Please call or email the Town Clerk at the below number for details.
• For questions on this bulletin or to make an appointment with the Town Clerk, please call Sarah Albright at 303-421-7282 or—for a faster reply–email her at email@example.com.
• For non-emergency Mountain View Police Department inquiries, the office number is 303-425-1748
Thank you in advance for helping our community stay safe.
Glenn Levy, Mayor
The Town of Mountain View, Colorado