Town of Mountain View CO Mountain View Colorado

Next Court Session

Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 1pm

Read More

Virtual Town Council Meeting

April 19, 2021, at 6:30 PM

Meeting Agenda

Need Building Permits?

Mountain View Colorado Building Permits

Permits are necessary for most home improvement projects, including all types of fences. Please email or call the Town Hall at 303-421-7282 PRIOR to the start of any project.

Read More